Materials for Paper Bag Scrapbook
You will need:
1) 1 package of standard sized paper lunch bags in either brown or white
2) 1 bottle of Aleene's Tacky glue or other strong, quick drying glue
3) A pair of good, strong scissors
4) LOTS of scrapbook type paper - cardstock is best. I suggest you go to a craft store (like Michael's) and purchase a PAD of scrapbook paper - this way your whole scrapbook will be created in one theme.
5) 1 piece of sturdy cardboard (like the kind you find on the back of a legal pad) you will need to cut 2 pieces 6" x 5 1/4" so make sure it's big enough.
6) Embellishments such as ribbon, buttons, beads, raffia, paper flowers, scrapbooking cutouts, etc, to embellish all the pages - whatever you desire!
7) Pictures and trinkets to fill your scrapbook!